July 14 2020
Casting Workbook To Offer New Virtual Casting Room (VCR) Training to Help Actors Worldwide For Free
As more and more casting directors continue to switch to VCR, Casting Workbook has pledged 24/7 customer service and support at no charge
- Casting Workbook announced the world’s first and only Virtual Casting Room (VCR) to help the Film & TV industry to foster safer productions during the global quarantine.
- Beginning Monday, June 22nd, Livestream Demo Training sessions to get VCR-Ready will be hosted by company CEO & Founder Susan Fox.
- VCR was first announced May 7th and is the only Virtual Casting platform available to Casting Directors and Studios currently.
- Tied Seamlessly to a Robust Casting Platform for Production, Casting, Agents and Actors. Now, Actors can be Scheduled into Secure Virtual Video Waiting Rooms to be Directed, Recorded and Shared.
Available by request, VCR is completely free for Casting Directors, Agents and Actors.
- The new VCR Platform will be supported by Casting Workbook’s industry-leading customer-service and support team 24/7.
On the heels of their major announcement on May 7th, Casting Workbook continues to disrupt the industry with their new Virtual Casting Room (VCR) platform, in an effort to help actors get back to work quicker and propel productions forward safely. This morning, Company Founder & CEO Susan Fox announced that the company would be making this platform free for actors, agents and casting directors everywhere.
VCR is fully automated and includes everything an actor needs to prepare and show up for their Virtual Audition. They can pre-check into the session in advance much like a pre-flight check in before heading to the airport. Sides, video directions, information forms with product and scheduling conflicts, the script breakdown as well as role descriptions are all included and easy to manage. Everything is bundled with the actor’s profile photos, resumes and even demo reels (if available) then sent to the production team through a seamless sharing platform. VCR offers 100% integration of Castingworkbook and Zoom’s video platform for seamless workflow and efficiency for any casting project.
For Casting, the process replicates the standard “in-the-room” experience allowing session runners to check-in talent from an efficient kiosk system and invite them into the room from a virtual waiting room. There will definitely be support required during the first sessions and Casting Workbook is planning to provide dedicated casting assistance to those who need it.
Upcoming VCR Free Livestream Demo & Training Sessions:
For actors who want to be VCR-Ready and join the upcoming free livestream demo training session on Monday June 22nd at 1:30pm PDT (4:30pm EDT) register here: http://tiny.cc/VCRactortraining
For US Agents/Managers who want to be VCR-Ready and join the free livestream demo training session on Monday June 22nd at 12pm PDT (3:00pm EDT) register here: http://tiny.cc/VCRagentdemo-usa
For Canadian Agents/Managers who want to be VCR-Ready and join the free livestream demo training session on Monday June 22nd at 10am PDT (1:00pm EDT) register here: http://tiny.cc/VCRagentdemo-cnd
For Casting Directors who would like to schedule a free demo and begin using the Virtual Casting Room platform for free, please email VCRDemo@castingworkbook.com
If you can’t attend the livestream demo sessions and would like to request a free copy of the VCR Demo Training, please email VCRDemo@castingworkbook.com